Heading into the end of May we’ve got another feature release for you.
New: Notes for API Keys and SSH Keys
When you’re managing a lot of servers across a multitude of providers you might need to keep notes on api keys and ssh keys. Instead of keeping those notes separate from WPCD, we’re now providing a small text field so that you can store your thoughts right inside the settings screen where these values are used.
Fixes and Tweaks
- Tweak: Some web server configs did not like the use of colons in command names or file names so replaced those with three dashes instead.
- Tweak: add password instructions to install wordpress popup
- Fix: Command log screen – Need to check to make sure the parent post is valid before attempting to retrieve values from it.
- Fix: Make sure a returned item is an object before attempting to call a method on it.
- Fix: Column name being returned from an action hook function was incorrect.
- Fix: JS script not loading because it was attempting to load a ‘select2’ dependency that didn’t exist.
- Fix: Remove SENDMAIL install from scripts because it was not interfacing properly with WordPress.
- Fix: Check to see if an array var is set before attempting to use it. Set a default value if its not set.
- Dev: Updated required plugins from metabox.io
It Takes Just $19.99 To Get Started Deploying Your Own WordPress Servers Today!
5 servers and 25 sites are included - plenty for you to run a small business! Try it today for 30 days with a no questions asked refund guarantee.